DEVELOPING YOUR CHILD'S LOVE OF READING
- Read Together Every Day - One of the simplest things you can do to help your child succeed in life is to read together every day. Don't wait until the child's first day of school to begin at-home reading. The sooner you begin, the smarter your child becomes. This site offers lots of ideas for reading at home.
- Help My Child Read from the US Dept of Education - Lots of articles and activities for parents.
- How to Help Frustrated Readers - Ideas for parents to help your student develop a love of reading at an early age.
- Ten Ways to Build a Reluctant Reader Library - Especially geared toward teens who are reluctant readers.
- Struggling and Hesitant Readers - Many ideas for motivating student to read independently.