KEEPING YOUR KIDS SAFE ONLINE
- ProtecTeens from the Office of the State Attorney General - A video presentation and resource kit created to educate parents about the potential danger to their children from sexual predators on the Internet.
- Are You a Cybersmart Parent? - Tips and information about how you and your family can make the most of the Internet, while protecting your children from the worst.
- Cyber Parenting 101 from NetManners.com - Advice for non"techie" parents.
- SafeKids.com - Your guide to making the Internet and Technology fun, safe, and productive.
- A Parent's Guide to Internet Safety from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) - Learn how to keep your child safe on the Internet from the experts.
- Get NetWise.org - Information about keeping kids safe online, as well as, stopping unwanted e-mail and spam, protecting your computer from hackers and viruses, and keeping your personal info private.
- NetSmartz from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children - An interactive, educational resource for children ages 5-17, parents, guardians, educators, and law enforcement that uses age-appropriate, 3-D activities to teach children how to stay safer on the Internet.
- Frequently Asked Questions from Parents of Online Kids from wiredsafety.com - Get answers to your questions about lots of online issues from Instant Messaging 'codes' to stopping pop-ups.